Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Olivia Rodrigo

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Olivia Rodrigo

Olivia Isabel Rodrigo (born February 20, 2003) is an American singer-songwriter and actress. She is known for her roles as Paige Olvera on the Disney Channel series Bizaardvark and Nini Salazar-Roberts on the Disney+ mockumentary series High School Musical: The Musical: The Series.

She signed with Interscope and Geffen Records in 2020, and released her debut single, "Drivers License" in 2021, which quickly topped various charts worldwide and gave Rodrigo her breakthrough. It was followed by successful singles "Deja Vu" and "Good 4 U", leading up to the release of her debut studio album, Sour, on May 21, 2021, to critical acclaim.

I'm back from a long hiatus, everyone! I hope you all enjoy my new fakes of Olivia (whose music I actually do like from the rest of the pop singers nowadays)!

Original headshot:

Credit: JMENTERNATIONAL FOR BRIT AWARDS/GETTY IMAGES

My "Driving Olivia Crazy" Fake Collection (could be updated soon with new fakes, so be aware )

Why I'm here: --->

Personal all-time fave hotties:

Aaliyah | Adriana Lima | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Britney Spears | Emma Watson | Janet Jackson | Marilyn Monroe | Megan Fox | Mila Kunis | Rihanna | Selena Gomez | Taylor Swift

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to S-man12 For This Useful Post:: dumpty, eadweard, gryphondo, Knight1979, kwisatz, mental, Xtant, Zhenya
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    586 Posts

Re: Olivia Rodrigo

HS - Brit Awards, London, 11 May 2021
    dumpty.imgbb.com/

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dumpty For This Useful Post:: bathroompiano, eadweard, gryphondo, kwisatz, mental, Xtant, Zhenya
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    1,041 Posts

American Music Awards in Los Angeles, 11/21/2021

The Academy Museum of Motion Pictures Opening Gala in LA 09/25/2021

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lifes2short For This Useful Post:: eadweard, kwisatz, withcap, Xtant, Zhenya
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    586 Posts

Brit Awards Feb 2022
    dumpty.imgbb.com/

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dumpty For This Useful Post:: bathroompiano, eadweard, gryphondo, kwisatz, withcap, Xtant, Zhenya
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

2021 American Music Awards (21 Nov 2021)

Last edited by Turtle; February 6th, 2023 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Added Event Info

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wesssr For This Useful Post:: kwisatz, withcap, Xtant, Zhenya
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

before/after

currently using undressher.app for the edits

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to celebrity For This Useful Post:: Exintaris, freed07080, JackSparrow373, Zhenya